Thursday, December 2, 2010

Daily Manifesting through Reverb 10

I am participating in December through a website Reverb10 to blog using a creative prompt that is provided daily.  It started yesterday so I will have to catch up.

The prompt for December 1 is:
Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?

Wow...choosing one word to describe the year 2010 for me is an interesting challenge.  I think my word would be INTROSPECTION.

I chose this word because for me 2010 has been a year of trying to discover who I am by examining where I am, what I am doing, where I want to be, what I want to be doing and how do I get there.  I am still at the beginning stages but I am at least making some progress. 

One year from now....I would love my 2011 word to be VIBRANT.  I want my year to be full of sparkle, vitality, love, sharing, success and abundance!!  Now....I just have to move forward to make this word a reality.

What are your words?

Kathi


3 comments:

  1. What a great thing to write about. I love this idea. Love your blog too, Kathi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a quote for this year, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word for 2010 would be perdition, and I see my word for 2011 being freedom :) I can definitely see yours being vibrant!

    ReplyDelete