Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Reverb10 Daily prompts #7 & #8

Here are my blogging prompts from www.reverb10.com for yesterday and today:

Prompt #7 - Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011? (Author: Cali Harris)

This year I have discovered a wonderful community of special women through www.meetup.com .  This is a website that allows you to search for meetings, classes, etc that match your interests and the area you live in.  I am so happy to have my new circle of girlfriends.  They really mean a lot to me.  If you are feeling lonely, or isolated or interested in learning something new....check out this website.

Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful. (Author: Karen Walrond)

This is an incredibly tough topic.  Maybe because this is what I am searching to find out.  The things that I could easily name that make me different are not necessarily things that I like about myself...but let me give this a shot.

- I have always been pretty brave...not afraid to go out and meet new challenges.
- I can laugh hysterically at the drop of a hat.
- When I love something, I am crazy passionate about it (like the NY Mets)
- I love to explore topics off the beaten path (right now...I am all about meta-physics)

How would you guys answer this about yourself....not so easy right??

No comments:

Post a Comment